We spend so much time living life, thinking every possible way to make our live better, yet not enough time thinking about what are we doing alive. Ponder over the meaning of life, the purpose of our existence, who is responsible for our creation and what happens when we leave. If you don't want to think about where you came from, at least think about where you are going to go when it's all over. The moment of death will face every living soul, whether you like it or not.
You had a whole life time to search for God. So please don't be too caught up in life to the point you don't know Who is your Creator. Everything in this world has a creator. But Who Created the plants, planet, human, animals, where did they all come from? They too has a Creator which is Allah S.W.T (the true God)
This is two Chapter from the Quran,
1. In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
2. Praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds.
3. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. It is You we worship, and upon You we call for help.
6. Guide us to the straight path.
7. The path of those You have blessed, not of those against whom there is anger, nor of those who are misguided.
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
1. Say, “He is God, the One.
2. God, the Absolute.
3. He begets not, nor was He begotten.
4. And there is none comparable to Him.”